- Local Projects
- AccessAll Initiative
- AID India App
- Ask A Buckeye
- Campus Steam Vent Redesign
- Downhill Derby Cars
- Eastminster Child's Play and Learning Center
- Engineering Capstone Project Development
- Engineering Explorers Post
- Environmental Collaboration
- LEED: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Pedal-Powered Machines
- Wonders Of Our World
- Worthington Resource Pantry App
- International Projects
Downhill Derby Cars
Meeting Time / Location
This project will start in Spring semester, check back then for more updates.
ECOS has partnered with the Gladden Community Center in a unique project designed to spark young students' interest in engineering. During Saturdays of Spring Semester 2015, ECOS will travel to Gladden Community Center to help middle and high school aged kids design, build, and eventually race downhill derby cars.
We still have spots available on the team! If you'd like to be a part of this fun experience, contact the project leaders listed above for more information.